A native of Texas, Sascha is the industry acknowledged Bad Boy of Romance, writing stories so hot they must be whispered.
- Sascha has written over forty-five titles, spread throughout the grand scope of erotica and erotic romance.
- Sascha has an interest in the paranormal and spiritual, from the standpoint of non-traditional religion.
- Sascha has an insatiable lust for life, and a taste for the lavish: He reads only the finest romance, drinks top-shelf whiskey and smokes only the best cigars.
- Sascha’s favorite cigars ever are Don Cervantes Masterpiece Platinum, follow by close second, Propio Veneno. Both are made by ACC Cigars.
- Sascha’s hat size is 7 1/8”. He collects high quality vintage and vintage replica fedoras.
- Sascha’s enthusiasm for whip throwing has led to some impressive stories.
- Sascha may or may not be poly.
- Sascha occasionally writes erotic romance under the name Alexandria Rayne.
- Music is often the inspiration for Sascha’s stories.
Sascha, who was proclaimed by the publishing industry as The Bad Boy of Romance, started writing fifteen years ago. His erotic romances have been listed under Night Owl Romance’s and Road to Romance’s Recommended read lists, and he’s been nominated for a CAPA by The Romance Studio. Recently, Torn to Pieceswas a USA TODAY Recommended Read.
Sascha is a trained and experienced public speaker, and enjoys giving talks and teaching, particularly on aspects of romance, erotic romance, and writing. He was the former host of The Unnamed Romance Show on Radio Dentata, and is fond of doing guest spots and interviews, on both traditional radio and podcasts.
Find him at http://saschaillyvichauthor.com
Sascha is the Managing Imprint Editor at Ardent Books.
Sascha is Editor for Sizzler Editions Intoxication Erotic Romance line.
Agent Representation provided by
Marisa Corvisiero and Saritza Hernandez of The Corvisiero Agency
275 Madison Avenue 14th Floor
New York, NY. 10016